Glenfarclas Single Highland Malt Scotch Whisky
• Glenfarclas is produced by J & G Grant - an independent family firm.
• ‘The Spirit of Independence’ represents Glenfarclas’ freedom to be uncompromising in their commitment to the founding principle of producing superior quality Single Highland Malt Scotch Whisky.
• Glenfarclas is renowned for its traditional full bodied and well sherried style, and is only ever released at natural colour.
• Only the finest ingredients combined with the unique size and shape of the copper pot stills, traditional distillation methods, the specially selected oak casks and the style and location of the warehouses determine the final unique character of Glenfarclas.
• The basic Glenfarclas portfolio includes the 10 Years Old, 12 Years Old, 15 Years Old, 21 Years Old, 25 Years Old, 30 Years Old, 40 Years Old and ‘105’ cask strength ; there other special bottlings offered also.
• Launched in 2007, The Family Casks are a unique collection of 43 single casks whiskies, with one cask bottled for every year from 1952 to 1994.
• Glenfarclas Single Highland Malt Scotch Whisky continues to impress the tasting panels at both national and international competitions, year after year. Confirming the words of a great rival distiller in 1912, “of all the whiskies malt is king – of all the kings Glenfarclas reigns supreme.”